Lisa, 21 year old mother to a beautiful daughter named Lily. My days are spent as a stay at home mother. Co-bathing, Starting BLW, random co-sleeping. I mostly reblog recipes, and things to do with parenting.I am trying to also become more healthy and loose the weight I gained while pregnant.
Click For Personal Posts
This mama shared with me what a time-in (as opposed to a time-out) is.
i don’t know how i’ve never heard of this before but it really struck a place in my heart. we have the perfect egg-chair for a cool-down time-in spot and i think this is a great step in the gentle-parenting direction.
thought i’d share with everyone c:
on a side note, THIS is why i’m so thankful for tumblr. the mumblr drama is insignificant compared to how much i have learned.
“the mumblr drama is insignificant compared to how much i have learned.” exactlyyyy.^
That’s right I finally got down and made my own recipe, an original again. I’m not one that normally makes there own recipes, I love trying others and adding my own touch to it, but I decided to make my own recipe for something and it tourned out amazing!
Its an apple cinnamon pudding cake!
I will hopefully be posting photos and a recipe soon
This is why reading is so important for me. I can be having the worst, most depressing day, anxious, panic attacks and sometimes the only thing that can calm me down is a book so that i’m able to forget my troubles, so that its about someone (even if they are fictional) and not me, because it forces me to forget my problems for awhile.
Reading is more then just learning, more then just a hobby, it’s therapeutic.
As promised, here is my feels-themed giveaway! The books/series above all have one thing in common - they made me feel something. That doesn’t necessarily mean I cried but they definitely inspired some kind of emotional response in my robot-like self. They’re also some of my favourite books. Hopefully there’s a decent enough selection for you to choose from.
5 people will be sent a book of their choice from the selection above if they’re randomly selected as winners.
Please read the following:
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post
- You may reblog the post as many times as you like but don’t annoy your followers too much with it
- I would prefer if you were following me, since this giveaway is a ‘thank you’ to my followers
- This giveaway is international, as I am purchasing books via Book Depository and they have free delivery for the majority of the world. Double check that your country is included here
- Your inbox MUST be open. I won’t be contacting anyone via fan mail
- Winners may also choose a sequel to the books pictured above if it’s part of a series
- Winners may choose which edition of the book they want, so long as it is paperback and under $15 (AU). The only exception is The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, which is over $20 and hardback. I’ll only be buying this for one person (if they want it) so I have enough for the other books, sorry! I just love it so much and want to be able to share it with at least one person, even if it’s expensive
- One of the books, Alexander Altmann A01567 is only available as a prize for Australians, as it is unavailable on Book Depository. If Aussies would like this book, I will order it for you from Bookworld
- If you’re not sure which book you’d like, I’d be happy to tell you more about them and help you pick one that suits your tastes
- No giveaway blogs
- If you’re uncomfortable giving me your address, don’t be. I won’t be saving it or giving it out elsewhere or anything
- The giveaway ends August 1st 12PM AEST
- Winners will be selected using a random number generator and have 48 hours to get back to me. I’m quite lenient on that but I would prefer if people replied ASAP so I can be organised
- If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me
Good luck and happy reading, word shakers!
Process food photography: Making the perfect Crab salad with Chilled Cucumber, Avocado and Mango in four easy steps. Get the recipe here